Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tianna Ta

Name: Tianna Ta
Birth Date: 5 November 1981
Hometown: Massachusetts
Ethnicity: Vietnamese
Zodiac:
Height: 5′6
Weight: 112
Measurements: 34-24-34
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

Ah yes, the oh so beautiful Asian model Tianna Ta…. just can’t stop admiring her pictures. I must say, Tianna does have one of the nicest booties I’ve ever seen before! If you disagree, then something must be wrong with you! haha jk

Anyway, back to Tianna, so do you believe this girl has only been modeling for about a year or so and she’s already done work for MTV, and SPIKE TV! I guess if you look like that you can do whatever the hell you want.

Tianna says in her profile,” I’m a very persistant person when it comes to getting what I want,” I wouldn’t doubt that for a second. Even though she’s super sexy, Tianna is a driven person and has set the highest goals for herself so that she will never give up and keep striving for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment