Saturday, September 5, 2009

Xw Lauj

Xw Lauj
Xw Lauj Biography
Name: Xw Lauj
Birth Date: May 23, 1987
Hometown: Fresno, California
Ethnicity: Full Hmong
Zodiac: Gemini
Height: 5′1″
Weight: 97 lbs.
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Hair:blonde with streaks
Eyes: dark brown

Website: myspace. com/sweetdevil23

Xw Lauj
Turn Ons: great smile, pretty eyes, and a great sense of humor

Turn Offs: arrogance, cockiness, being immature

This is Xw Lauj, pronounced Sue Lor. I am full Hmong and proud to say it. I was born and raised in Fresno, California and surprisingly, have never been outside of California, yet! (lol).

I’m someone who gets along with almost anyone and well probably be one of the friendliest person anyone will meet. I love making new friends and find that a smile goes a long way.

Xw Lauj
I got into the modeling industry when a good girl-friend of mine asked me to tried out a photo-shoot with her for hmonghotties. com. I made it there and have been on that website ever since. I model part time on the side only. It is a fun and exciting experience for anyone to be in the modeling industry.

I really enjoy modeling because you get to meet new people, great photographers as well as other models and much more! I am still looking forward to the years of modeling for me!

Xw Lauj
Other then that, I’m someone once you get to know, will say that is very open minded, trustworthy, respectful, polite, understanding, and loves to have a great time.

Optimistic is what you can describe me as. I never take anything seriously, but I know where I stand also. Get to meet me, you will love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment