Friday, March 18, 2011

Aldo spring 2011 shoes & accessories lookbook


I already once mentioned how I miss ALDO shops - they have them in Kyiv, where I used to live, but not in Greece where I am now. I know I can still shop online, but it's not the same. I like to try things on - especially when it comes to shoes, and most of all I just like being at an Aldo store - especially a big one, where you can find dozens of delicious-looking pairs -from latest arrivals to last season's leftovers with great deals on them plus bags, purses, sunglasses etc. For the time being, however, all I can do is enjoy those pics from the latest ad campaign for ALDO's spring/summer 2011 collection of shoes and accessories: adore those crazy platforms and colourful clutches.











No comments:

Post a Comment