Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Style obsession: charm bracelets

CHARM BRACELETS is the old love of mine and one of my favourite accessories... Long before I became the slightly obsessive fashionista with a special passion for cool modern costume jewellery, I was totally in love with this charm bracelet a friend of mine had. I really wanted one too, but couldn't find anything quite similar to it. And then, finally, probably around four or five years ago I stumbled upon this one while visiting a friend in Hamburg. I cannot express my delight when I first saw the bracelet as well as the price which proved so affordable, I didn't need to give it a second thought. Since then I have worn it so often that almost a third of its "lucky charms" came off and were lost but I'm still fond of it:



Now this is a much more recent purchase - I got it this fall at STRADIVARIUS in ATHENS. At the store the two bracelets were wrapped together so tightly it made them look like one heavy rock-chic bracelet. I didn't realize I actually got two bracelets until I got home!

Finally this precious little thing arrived in the mail from Amazon just a couple of weeks ago as a PRESENT for my birthday from my Ukrainian girls! I was more than pleasantly surprised. Finally someone knew exactly what to get me (honestly it doesn't happen that often). This charm bracelet is less bulky than the others, but it's also real SILVER. It proved so very shiny for my poor old camera, that I failed to make a really decent photo of it no matter how much I tried - believe it or not, this is the best I managed (I know I need to work on my photography skills).



Since my collection is quite small so far, below I enclose pics of other original and gorgeous charm bracelets I stumbled upon online - I would love to get them all!








No comments:

Post a Comment