Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My perfect summer sandals


Since the end of last week when the BlOGGER login issues forced me to use Firefox which proved somewhat painful, I've been totally lazing off the blog over the last few days and I feel guilty for it. Truth is I'm a lazy person by nature (guilty as charged) and it's no good for me to take a break from something that is not my job (as in smth I'm being paid for) since it does no good for my motivation. But again - it's all BLOGGER's fault!
Anyways, now that I'm officially back into action, I will try to make extra effort bringing in some cool content and I'll start by showing off my new shoes! I've been looking for new sandals for some time now, and when I stumbled upon this pair at OYSHO last week at ATHENS MALL - it was love at first sight.


Here are several reasons why the shoes are perfect: they are wedges (exactly what I wanted), they are also clogs (which I also wanted), they are very medium height - which means I don't need to calculate exactly how much time I plan to spend on foot before putting them on, end - they were only 40 Euros, which means I can still get a new pair of flat sandals that I also really want without feeling like I'm spending too much.


To be honest I'm lusting over some block-color wedges too - I'm totally loving this trend, and who knows, I might just give in to it. But the classic brown leather goes with pretty much everything and until I can afford a giant wardrobe that some lucky ladies have - I'm gonna stick with practical approach to fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment