Two days ago I was happy to hear that dear Caramellitsa of her namesake blog tagged me for Versatile Blogger Award. It's my second Versatile award and it's yet another indication that there are readers out there who appreciate my work which is very inspiring! So now I have to list 7 more things about myself and pass the award onto 7 fellow bloggers. Here goes:
1) I've been dying my hair since about 16 years old (mostly red) and it takes a lot of hair care products to keep it up and indeed grow it out - but I'm persistent!
2) I've done 7 years of musical school - my piano skills remained mediocre though, but I was doing well in the choir and still can sing quite decently (says modest me).
3) My native languages are Russian and Ukrainian, but due to the jobs I've had I have way more experience writing in English.
4) I adore cats. It's not that I sit watching LOL cats pics and videos all day, but I really admire those animals, always had them as pets and really want to have one again.
5) I haven't worn a watch since a very long time and believe them to be nothing but cute accessories in this day and age when we all have cell phones to tell us the time.
6) I watch lots of TV-shows. My current drama favorites are: "House M.D.," "Dexter," "Mad Men" and "Boardwalk Empire." Comedy: "30 Rock," "The Seinfeld Show" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm."
7) Of modern "style icons" I admire much more those who started from nothing and "created themselves" rather than socialites who simply learned how to spend Big family money in a very stylish way. I mean, good for them, but it doesn't qualify as "achievement" in my book.
And the Versatile Blogger Award goes to:
1) Lisa at Sugar Coated Style
2) Wendy Eustache at A Flair for Fashion
3) Tereza Anton at Plastic Drastic
4) Ashley at I Sold My Cookie Cutter
5) Nathalia at I'm Not Muggle
6) Chloe at Memoirs of a Little Thing Called Life
7) Alex at Inspiration Partout
Congrats to all!