Sunday, May 1, 2011

There is still only one KATE in London

I know this is a bit radical and more provocative than what I usually post, but this cool picture really expresses my feelings about the whole Royal Wedding fuss and Kate Middleton persona. I mean I have no problem with two sweethearts getting married, but I'm seriously annoyed by "default" celebrities - people whose popularity is strictly circumstantial, and has nothing to do with talent or any great achievements. I'm sorry, but being born into a rich and famous family or indeed scoring a rich and famous husband doesn't make you a SOMEBODY. So down with "princesses" in their golden cages, and cheers to Kate - she might be just a model, but she EARNED the right to be called fashion icon, designer muse and indeed and one the best known faces in modern fashion industry. She's still the ONE Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment